Jimbo & Tonya

Jimbo & Tonya
Us 13 years ago!!


Patience after 2 and a half years of being apart

Monday, July 13, 2009

Thomas, Michelle, Heather & Justin are now in there new house! We are so glade they moved to Kentucky to be with us. Now we need Shawna & Wanda here and mom and dad will have all the kids near by. That would be amazing!! Thank you for everyone that is praying for me & Jimbo! We love every one of you! We would also like to praise God for how well Jaden is doing since his last surgery. Like I have been told a million times, put it in God's hands and everything will turn out the way it is ment to be!

1 comment:






Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am a 33 year old female from Ft. Worth Texas. I moved to Kentucky in 1993. And in 1997 I was married to James (Jimbo) Burchfield. We have a great life together.